Monday, September 22, 2014

March for change!!




Over 300,000 take to the streets in NYC taking a stand against climate change. All across the globe were similar marches. It takes the Liberals to make change, WE are the believers, the doers, the planners.. All change for the betterment of the world comes from The Left. 

Google all the articles about the marches because the news shows are not talking about it. Read the comments too from the deniers, they are so ill-informed, a bunch of ignoramuses. Here's one I found..."This is a perfect example of how a bunch of misguided people can unite around non-essential causes in ways that won't affect anything. I'm sure your children's children's children will thank you for your bravery. Here's a cookie." 

Thankfully the ignorant are a minority...I told her I hoped she would be buried by a blizzard sure to come to a state near you as early as next month...

3 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

Republicans talk about a march. Democrats actually march. It's the difference between talkers and doers.

Zarathustra said...

What a shame it is that we have an 'empty cream puff' as our President! Never, in my 70 years, have I been this disappointed in someone I voted for.

Sue said...

Guess you've been living in Greenland for the past 6 yrs, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz