Tuesday, November 1, 2016

7 more days..YES WE CAN!!!

We will win this, right?? Hillary will beat that orange fat bastard and we'll never have to hear his name again. Hopefully he will fade away to Russia because his brand in the USA will die a slow death. He destroyed himself, he has nobody to blame but himself. Acting like a grade schooler, just hideous!!!

I live in South Jersey and can't tell you how disgusting it is around here with trump love! I'm surrounded by trumpsters and fight off their hideous lies and conspiracy theories towards Hillary every day on facebook!! People I've known forever have lost their minds and support that orange fuckface. Family has turned their backs on me because of my support for Hillary,  this will be a very uncomfortable Christmas holiday season for sure. But I have my husband, kids, and Amelia. They are all I need.

7 more days and the country full of morons will watch Hillary's landslide win. It will be just as delicious as Barack Obama's 2 wins. Finally a woman president.  Did you see Trumpland, Michael Moore's movie?  You know he loves Bernie, but he's desperately trying to tell America we NEED to defeat trump. Please watch it if you haven't yet, it was excellent.

What a year, huh? 7 more days and we can relax....uh no, not really. We're not that delusional. Hillary and Bill will move into the White House and the GOP will immediately begin their investigations. It'll be worse than what they did to Obama. Don't be shocked if those cretins start impeachment hearings in her first term. The hate runs deep and it stinks to high heavens. I hope to god Democrats rise up and remove the swine for Congress, we can at least hope we get back the Senate majority. There are more Democrats registered in this country, when are we gonna show our power at the polls?? State and local races are just as important as president! I voted a few weeks ago, STRAIGHT BLUE!!! Lets vote people, lets give Hillary ALL the support she DESERVES!!!





2 comments:

The Prophet Dervish Z Sanders said...

There are Trump supporters in my area (see this picture). Probably a lot (given where I live). But all my family voted for HRC. I heard from my brother that his MIL is for Trump. I can't imagine why. She is a native American.

Sue said...

Some are just so stupid. republican voters who vote against their own best interests are wackos....