Monday, May 3, 2010

the GOP are polluting our Earth!

Help me here right wingers, republicans, those who like to say they believe Gods word. Doesn't the bible say not to pollute the land and the water? I think it does. Why then does the party of God say drill baby drill, and when we have a disaster of biblical proportion that is polluting our earth, the right wing republicans are silent? Oh, except for the ones who are blaming President Obama for the disaster.  The party of God, they are against all God actually asks of them. They fight anything involving the health of our environment, they fight  climate change, they stand up for drilling that is polluting the oceans....  I'm confused....

 Now for a tribute to the 11 workers who died in the explosion, their names are Jason Anderson, Aaron Dale Burkeen, Donald Clark, Stephen Curtis, Roy Wyatt Kemp, Karl Kleppinger, Gordon Jones, Blair Manuel, Dewey Revette, Shane Roshto, and Adam Weise. I don't here anyone talking about these men and the horrific way they died.

9 comments:

Papamoka said...

And I will be praying for Jason Anderson, Aaron Dale Burkeen, Donald Clark, Stephen Curtis, Roy Wyatt Kemp, Karl Kleppinger, Gordon Jones, Blair Manuel, Dewey Revette, Shane Roshto, and Adam Weise. But then again I'm just a dumb ass Liberal and some of us do that just because it is the right thing to do.

hugs and love at ya sis!

Jerry Critter said...

You are asking for logic and consistency from "right wingers, republicans, those who like to say they believe Gods word"?!?

Infidel753 said...

Actually, the Bible says man has dominon over the Earth. Concepts like environmental protection hardly existed in human consciousness back then. Nor did it occur to anybody that some animals like whales and dolphins might have minds close to our own in sophistication. The people who wrote the Bible were far too ignorant to imagine such things.

As for the modern-day wingnuts, a lot of them think we don't need to worry about the Earth because Jesus is coming back any minute now or they're all going to get raptured or something.

Sue said...

Mat, what would this country be without liberals? Cold, dank, and heartless. Love and hugs to you too!

Jerry, nah, I was just confused :-)

Infidel I remember hearing about polluting the earth way back when I was a child, maybe from my religious Dad? I Googled it and there are passages in the bible about it. I'll get back to ya.

Sue said...

sorry moderation is back on. lisa is now reading and critiquing my archives. good fucking grief, can somebody take that insane person for a long country ride....far far away so nobody will find her....

Leslie Parsley said...

The loon is obsessed and a certified nut. She needs to in a mental institution to protect the rest of society. I'm serious.

Sue said...

Leslie she claims I'm moderating because she's right in her insane comments and I don't want to admit it! lol

KOOK said...

I am confused...to be a liberal does that mean you are not a christian? You say being a conservative or more specifically a republican means you are one of the "party of god" I don't really think that is the case.

btw IF the Obama administration had been following federal law there would have been equipment on hand to deal with the disaster...they didnt, there wasnt, and so it is the government's fault that it has not been taken caer of.

Sue said...

KOOK, I have never met a republican or right winger who does not call himself a believer of God. But there are liberals who are christians, and there are liberals who are not believers of God. The post is about the hypocrite right wingers whose platform is the opposite of what Gods word says. They are the party of God, yet they are the destroyers of our earth.