Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookies and Tequila!

THIS IS TRULY MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPE. PLEASE READ.

Jose Cuervo

Christmas Cookies


1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila


Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl,
Check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,
Pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter
In a large fluffy bowl.


Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still ok, try another
Cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy.

Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup
Of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.

Mix on the turner.


If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry
It loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves
A sheet. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.

Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can
Find.

Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall
Over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.


Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the
Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.

Cherry Mistmas !

19 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

Definitely a recipe for the diabetic.

TomCat said...

{{hic}}

Annette said...

If I still drank I would most definitely have to have this for my Christmas Cookies...lol it has always been one of my favorite jokes or whatever you want to call it...lol Thanks for posting it.

Infidel753 said...

Grounds sate. Trove to lye it dome-say.

Leslie Parsley said...

Well, darn. All I saw the first time was the sugar! Wasn't till I read Annette's comment that I went back. I don't drink anymore either
- but I think I can smell the fumes from here. Yummy. Hell, it looks like my typing even sober.

Leslie Parsley said...

I'm surprised L hasn't stopped by to call this a Democratic plot to inebriate the country, so we don't know who or what we're voting for.

How about typing "when sober?" Like I said . . . .

Leslie Parsley said...

Lisa: You are a stupid moronic imbecile. Worst of all, you obviously know nothing about netiquette. It is rude and inconsiderate to go on another person's blog and do nothing but constantly disrupt the discussions. It ain't funny.

You need to get that fakey blog of yours going, so you can feel free to spread your lies and propaganda. You're like a drunk at the bar - loud, obnoxious and not too intelligent.

If you ever dare set foot on my blog, your ass will be grass and I will be the lawnmower. I will either monitor or delete.

This bullshit is not fair to Sue or to anyone else on here.

Sue said...

Leslie, I have been deleting her left and right, I have told her countless times to go home, I don't know what else to do. I'll just keep deleting so please people, don't respond to her because your comments will look like you're talking to yourself. LOL

Infidel, I must be brain dead cuz I don't have a clue what you said here! lol

Leslie Parsley said...

Sue: You're ever so right. But I just lost it when you posted that funny recipe and she had to come on and interject her stupid brand of politics. That's another thing that's not acceptable etiquette - to bring up another topic different from the one being discussed.

Anyway, you should see the post I deleted! I have no problem with ignoring her.

Sue said...

I did see the comment you deleted, they come to my inbox too! You didn't have to delete it! lol

jadedj said...

Sue, et al...Lisa is a troll. Click on her link, nada...nothing there...no profile...no blog...zip. Also, take note that she only comments between 9 and 5 EST. A corporate lackey?

Leslie Parsley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Parsley said...

I'm sure she's a troll. I've mentioned several times that she doesn't even have a blog. But I, at least, appreciate the reinforcement. Really would like to see her ass kicked off.

Frodo, lookin' for mallo-mars, said...

No Stew, Fructose made it up to the point of the mixery thingie.

Bideway, ist Lisa's lassname Liebermun? Or does she just sound lychum?

Sue said...

Bare with me, I'm deleting as fast as I can. Jadedj she is here commenting all day and night, shes a lonely bored housewife, oh wait, she is a lonely, bored, alone soul with nobody to talk to, she has been kicked off many blogs and this is the latest one!

Sue said...

Frodo!! get some sleep sweetie, you have had way too much to drink tonight, or was it the cookies??? lolol

TOM said...

The whole bottle? OK, I'll let you know how I liked the cookies, if I can type.

Papamoka said...

I got as far as the bottle of cuervo and the mixerer thingy attacked me. I think it was rabid or something so I shot it! Store bought cookies are good though.

Sue said...

MAT!! So good to have you back and visiting! Stay away from the tequila!! LOL