Wednesday, August 26, 2009

God Bless you Ted...


I woke at 6am to the sad, sad news. Ted Kennedy was the last of the Kennedy boys, he was the center, the rock, the patriarch of the family. He was a champion legislator and his loss will be unmeasurable in the Senate.

There will me many eloquent things said about Ted Kennedy in the coming days and weeks, I cannot do this man justice with my amateur writing but I can speak from my heart and through my tears. I loved Ted Kennedy and his death in my opinion is a huge loss to our country. We needed his leadership now, but we will go on and do great things in his honor.

God Bless and comfort the Kennedy family. Good bye Teddy, Rest in Peace xoxoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

I saw that Ted passed last night. Instantly, I thought of you.

What a loss!!!!He was one heck of leader. I loved the Kennedy's!!!!


oxoxoxoxox
Donna Marie

Sue said...

mornin Donna,
It is a sad day for this country, we really need the humanity, the compassion for the people, that Ted brought to the Senate. I hope I don't cry all day, and I really hope I don't come across any hateful talk on the blogs either! xoxoxo

Annette said...

Great words.. you said all that needed to be said. We have lost a great man, a hero and a champion. Now more than ever we need to get Health Care done and need to make sure we work harder for the President, simply to honor this great man.

Anonymous said...

Sue,

It is a a sad day today. I hope to God no one starts any crap today!

xoxoxox
Donna Marie

Papamoka said...

Being from his home state I'm heartbroken over his loss. He was a good man that never thought himself better than anyone else. It's been a rough day in Mass a two sticks. People don't know the amount of time he spent just reaching out to people in his state and that is their loss. May he rest in peace.

B.J. said...

How artfully your right-wing visitors turned this discussion from a tribute to a worthy man into a debate about Glann Beck. Any attempt at reasoning with these Beck admirers will only result in failure. It’s best to ignore them and keep the comments on point.

People who watch opinion shows - on the left or the right - are not seeking facts, they are seeking validation of their own beliefs.

Many of Kennedy’s detractors fail to realize he spent most of his life fighting that theirs might be better.

BJ

B.J. said...

Sorry, published the comment on the wrong post.