Sunday, August 23, 2009

A meloncholy day..

Did you turn up your speaker and listen to the music?

This morning I went to see my friend Mat over at papamoka straight talk, he has this youtube video playing and the song "if you're going to San Francisco" the music is my favorite and the video is awesome! I don't know why but it made me cry, I mean bigtime tears coming down! I definitely am a child of the 60's and 70's. No, it wasn't all Leave it to Beaver time but it was a time I wish I could go back to.

Today I had my fill of liberal bashing at that unnamed blog I spoke of earlier, and it's making me think, why, why are we all fighting and hating? We're never gonna change each others minds about who we support and how we vote, so why don't we all just shut the hell up?? OK, I don't really mean shut the hell up and stop blogging! I mean I will not go to those blogs and comment anymore, I will rant and rave right here at my very own personal blog which I created for myself and you my friends! So there you hateful bloggers, you won't be hearing from me ever again.

If you haven't been to papamokas please go visit him, his blog is informative, and sometimes personal, and always politically correct AND.. he's one of the sweetest guys you will ever talk to!
Love ya Matty!! :-)

Now go sing your hearts out, the music is awesome!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, out of EVERYONE that I have ever blogged with, you are the MOST sincere and loyal! ... and that goes back to the RMS days! You are one of a kind! Your heart is good woman! Keep on being YOU!!!! I will ALWAYS support you and I am PROUD to have you as a friend. If I had only one visitor on my blog daily, I would prefer it to be you! Keep your chin up and keep speaking the truth! :)

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

xoxoxoxox
Donna Marie

Sue said...

thanks sweetie, I actually wrote this before my last visit over there and I am beyond sick to my stomach. Its unbelieveable how evil some can be, and then twist it. God knows my heart.. xoxxo

susan said...

Sue,Ive been watching your blog for a couple of days. Here's a link to my blog..you might enjoy. http://limittedliabilityco.blogspot.com/
I think we are pretty close on our political views. All your talk of the "good ol days" you might particularly enjoy my latest two posts.

Papamoka said...

Now you got me crying Sue and that isn't hard to do these days my friend. Do men go through menopause too? Thank you so much for the link love and I love the new "Political" Sue site. You are a great friend and we love ya for just being you.

Much hugs my friend,
Mat aka Matty aka Papamoka

Sue said...

thanks for your friendship Mat, I really need it right now!

Anonymous said...

Sue, thanks for the good music! I was a toddler during the hippies' era (and living in a different country), so I missed all the excitement. But it's still fun to stroll down (others') memory lane. (Well, as for the sheer excitement, we have enough of it these days, it seems.)

But -- uh-oh -- from your latest entry I see that you got yourself in trouble with a dining room table (or two ;).

You've gotta stay away from thems furniture stores, girl! Especially the DR tables section. It's not good for your health, you know?

Hugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Sue,

I will blog with you later when I get home.

xoxoxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

Agree 100%. I am done with that blog as well.

Sue said...

snappy finger, seriously? I'm feeling a bit untrusting right now sorry! I had to change my settings to not accept anonymous because of the trolls coming over, its bad and I'm exhausted!!

Anonymous said...

Sue Sue... what's up woman! How was your day? I worked uuggghhhh....

Dont stop posting!!!! I learn something new each time! :)

xooxoxoxox
Donna Marie