Monday, August 31, 2009

Lots going on..


I know I'm doing alot of Teddy posts but I came across this today and stole it from
complaintdepartmentmanager, I hope they don't mind! :-) It's so true what he says about liberals!

Elizabeth also has a video up of a guy from Iowa talking about middle America being for the public option. He says some eye-opening things. Maybe we are too quick to believe the people on the right are not with us on healthcare reform. Maybe they are much wiser then they were 8 years ago. Still republican leaders are saying NO to reform, and more importantly saying NO to a public option. Are they going to ignore their constituents just to satisfy their hunger to bring down President Obama? Bob Dole says Obama has to come out and clearly tell Americans what his reform bill will look like, that it is written by him, our President. Dole says Obamas ratings will go up 10 points if he does that.

Did you hear about Vickie Kennedy possibly taking Teds seat in Congress til they have an election. I think its a great idea and I hope she does it.

September is upon us, I'm ready for the healthcare reform talks to begin!

15 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

Wound my way through Degan's The Rant and here I am for the first time ever. I like your music, what you have to say and the whole bit.
I am a "retired hippie," so like your slant. Will be back. This was a rugged week, wasn't it?

Sue said...

Leslie it has been a rough week, but hopefully our Senators are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work!! Thanks so much for coming by!

B.J. said...

Sue-per: It's apparent Republicans are out to stop healthcare reform at all costs. I agree with Bob Dole. Obama has got to get on TV and take his case to the American people. I am just sick of all the right-wing lies, especiall from GOP members of Congress. Wish I could see the photos and videos! BJ

The CDM said...

No, they don't mind. And sometimes, just sometimes, they like talking in the third person as well.


HE is Liberal as well.

In the dictionary, the term "liberal" means "open-minded"

The term "Conservative" means "slow" or "marked by caution"(i.e. fear). Ain't learning fun?

The CDM said...

P.S. They think Donna is smokin' hot!

Sue said...

woah CD I will definitely tell her!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Sue! :) LOL... I read your comment and fell out! (LOL) I just read all of your comments and I want to say, "Thanks" to the guy that thinks I am hot!

xoxoxoxo
Donna Marie

Sue said...

Girl you got it so flaunt it baby!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... you are so silly! :) Thank you... you are making me blush!

xoxoxo
Donna M

PS The weather has been terrific!

Sue said...

It has, hope we have an early Fall!!

Anonymous said...

Same here... I usually LOVE the Summer, but I have had enough!

I am ready to watch a few leaves fall!!!! I hope Fall lasts a little longer than usual. I am not ready for the bitter cold! :)

xoxoxoxo
Donna M

Sue said...

I started Fall decorating on Sunday! Hope you are having a great week. I'm trying to but am having lots of computer problems, I need a new one bad!

Anonymous said...

Oh That's great! I love Fall Decor!

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. (sucks) I just got my new Laptop for Christmas... (compliments of Tracy) Prior to that, my Viao was crashing every other week! I hope you get a new one soon.

xoxoxoxo
Donna M.

Sue said...

I keep getting told my 3,000 pictures are the reason its so slow, so I need to learn how to burn a cd, and get all those old house pictures from blogging and RMS, off the computer!

The CDM said...

Donna,

It was my pleasure....


Now I'M blushing.