Friday, August 28, 2009

More from Teddy

I can hear his strong voice when I read this. He inspired a nation, I miss him already...



To speak for those who have no voice; to remember those who are forgotten; to respond to the frustration and fulfill the aspiration of all Americans seeking a better life in a better land....for all those whose cares have been our concern, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dream shall never die."


Edward Moore Kennedy, 8/12/80



(picture and quote courtesy of Tom Degans awesome blog.)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Sue!!! (Stolen or not:)))) I LOVE the Kennedy's! Joe Kennedy offers relief to needy families by giving each family in need 100 (free)gallons oil per year. I think this is the 4th year!

He pissed alot of people off... but who cares!!!! (LOL) I think that was his way of helping the less fortunate and telling Bush to kiss his a**! :)

The Kennedy's are the BOMB!!!! Edward will be missed!

xoxoxox
Donna Marie

Sue said...

HI DONNA!! Are ya having a good day, TGIF!!
I'm trying to get off the computer but it keeps calling my name LOL! Have a great weekend! xoxoxo

It's Me said...

Very good post, Sue. RIP Teddy.

It's Me said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE your music!!!

Sue said...

Thanks Patti, so do I!!