Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boneheads response to HC bill




You are WRONG once again Bonehead! The country has spoken and they want HC reform and they want the public option. The democrats HAVE LISTENED, they do want to bring the American people true reform.

When are these obstructionist rethugs gonna get with the program? They stand up there in front of cameras and talk like 5th graders, whining and complaining, lying to the point of looking like total fools. This reform and more importantly the PO is critical to lower costs. This country will go bankrupt WITHOUT the reform not BECAUSE of it!

I think I said awhile back I would not talk anymore about this bill, but sorry, when I saw those sicko rethugs on TV today I could not help myself. I just had to let you all who missed it see for yourselves! It's enough to gag a maggot thats for sure!!

9 comments:

Cellophane Queen said...

Nothing has changed in the last several centuries and I sure as heck don't want to help anybody now more than the Inquisition did in the 1400's.

Excuse me, a**hole, I'm over 50 (62 to be exact) and I want to get out of my $500/month health insurance premium (which is all I can get). I have to wait until I'm 65 to be able to afford health care AND other stuff I'd like to do?

Boner is a freak with plastic hair who should be expunged from existence, or at least de-elected.

Frodo, of SpellCheck, said...

Frodo, too, is tired of discussions about what might or might not be in this or that draft bill. He has pondered, silently, for some time about what it is that ticks off the opponents of healthcare reform? His conclusion is that it is a simple case of misunderstanding.
The "loyal opposition" believe the issue is a "pubic option."
Frodo believes they are concerned with all them black boys with their pants down around their knees, exhibiting their "pubic option."
They are also worried about all those movie stars jumping from bed-to-bed in order to show a "pubic option."
Frodo could go on and on, but the point is made. Be grateful dear reader that the argument has gotten beyond that of the last "presidential erection."

Sue said...

Frodo you never cease to amaze me with your wit, LOLOL!!

Marva, thanks for commenting! I can't afford $500 a month for 12 months. Without insurance I'm paying about $500 a year for care and meds. I can handle that barring a catastrophe!

Jerry Critter said...

Oh, Frodo! Reading your musings could become a hobbit.

Tao Dao Man said...

It is cheaper, and better for us to fly to S/Korea for our annual check ups, and meds. We have no American health insurance. For our dental needs we drive across the border to Mexico. Same dental work, for 25% of the cost. Existing in the only industrialized country in the world that does not have SOCIALIZED medicine. Has its challenges. LOL.

Sue said...

RZ I never thought I would be scared without insurance, but the older I get the more I worry because with age comes illness, alot of the time.

Jerry Frodo is addicting isn't he, I keep reading this little musing here and laugh every time!

Lisa said...

And unemployment keeps rising. Good job demoncrats.

Sue said...

is that Becks new phrase for us, demoncrats?? cute..

Lisa said...

No it's been mine for 8 years whn they showed their horns and pitchforks.
They hated a path right to the White House.