Monday, October 12, 2009

Jim Cramer Credits Obama For Knowing His History

Jim Cramer also hints at the turnaround of this economy while schilling his book, gotta love his sense of capitalism.

I'm liking what Cramer says here.

Democrats are not supporting President Obama with blinders on. He told us in the beginning this stimulus will be a 2 year process. He said things will get worse before they get better. He said unemployment will get worse before it gets better. Everything he has told us is the truth, he hides nothing, he does not lie to us. After 9 months Repubs want you to believe we are doomed because the steps Obama took. Bush took 2 terms to destroy the country so its not going to be fixed with the snap of a finger. The policies enacted so far are working and I for one can't wait to say I told ya so, that will come next year or possibly 2 years, I'm patient!
Sue



I am the Complaint Department Manager and I do Sue's bidding.

8 comments:

Sue said...

thanks C. You see, for some reason I cannot load a video, duh, I am ashamed...

No, I do not have C here as my co-auther JUST to load my videos :-))

Tao Dao Man said...

the only bigger schill is kudlow. both are uber rethugs.

TomCat said...

Good one, C. Think of what could have beeen accomplished without GOP obstruction at every opportunity.

The CDM said...

Reality Zone - Tell me about it, "iron lung" kudlow.

TomCat - Sue's idea and a good one. I caught it on MSNBC, heard he was going to be on and usually, I'll say it again, USUALLY, this guy is spot on when it comes to his finger being on the pulse of the market.

Sue said...

the Baucus bill just passed, Snowe voted yes! Still lots of work to do so keep those fingers crossed and your voices LOUD!!!

Lisa said...

The Obamamedia conglomerate has conveniently forgotten aboiut the promises of unemployment not going above 8% if we don't pass this stimulus bill which only about 14% was spent of it. Don't worry though, most of the stimulus will be "released" next year and mostly in democratically controlled districts. Isn't that convenient in an election year?

Frodo, dancing in the dark, said...

Cramer was spot on about the role played by Geithner vis-a-vis Mr. Bernanke. Students are expected to be prepared for a pop quiz on Monday.
Frodo is a capitalist who believes that passing through the eye of a needle is a fitting punishment for those who forget that our nation also believes that no one anywhere should freeze or starve in the dark.
He enjoys commenting to "Hungry Eyes."

TomCat said...

In that case, C, you just keep obeying her. ;-)