Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jon Stewart Doles Out Damning Damage on Douchebags Doubling Down on Dumb

Say that 5 times fast...go ahead, I'll wait. This story is so serious in nature I felt it needed to be brought up again. Al Franken proposed a role-call vote to eliminate not being able to sue contracting companies like Halliburton for sexual assualt. I'll say that again, to eliminate not being able to sue contracting companies like Halliburton for sexual assault. The vote passed by a count of 68-30. The Senator shit bags(I'll say that again as well), THE SENATOR SHIT BAGS that voted against it are as follows:

(So good, this gets repeated as well)

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)(Just go to the emergency room, they'll take care of your sexual assault, no need to push it further than that...hope you got insurance)
Bond (R-MO)(Not surprised by this one, this douchebag belongs to Limbaugh's district)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)(Traitor to women's rights and U.S. interests)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)(Hey, let's fuck up Iran AND women's rights, can we do that?)
Gregg (R-NH)
Inhofe (R-OK)(denies climate change AND women's rights...classy)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)
McCain (R-AZ)(Given Mad Jack's past experiences with the women in his life, again, I'm not surprised)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Wicker (R-MS)

Now, before a certain conservative goes balistic and tries to defend these douchebags for what their "real reasons" were for saying "NAY" to this, I DID mention that Sessions had a...different take on the legislation. Apparently, Jon Stewart agrees with me as you'll see Sessions say exactly what I was getting at:

Rape-Nuts
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I stand by my previous assesment of the douchebag Senators.

8 comments:

Hugh Jee From Jersey said...

Did you ever see something so appalling that you just have to laugh at it because it is so insane?

If these clowns aren't there to serve and protect the rights of citizens- not government contracted corporations- then why the hell are they in Congress?

Its guys like these who voted "nay' who are stealing from the taxpayers by merely drawing a government paycheck.

Unreal!

The Wool Cupboard said...

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/10/16/the-truth-about-the-franken-amendment/


No one disputes the horrible nature of this crime that was committed, but every ruling by the government has far reaching consequences. Please read the truth about what this legislation was really all about. Rape is already against the law, and Ms. Jones was never barred by any law from seeking justice, nor should she have been. This legislation will adversely affect law abiding companies.

CDM ~ Before you resort to accusing me of supporting Halliburton or rape...YOU'RE WRONG.

The CDM said...

Linda, sorry but I call horse shit on that. Especially when the source you povide has this as a mission:

"Our Mission
To formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."

On top of that, NONE of those Senators will even talk about the vote. It was a simple rollcall vote about that specific measure. Your source may as well be Faux News itself. The fact that you want to defend those rejects is appalling.

YOU'RE WRONG.

MRMacrum said...

I am pleased to see that my two Republican Senators did not make your list. Being women, I would say they would have had some 'splainin to do here in Maine if they had voted against it. Of course both of them are considered less than perfect Republicans by their peers and the rush hannity beck types. That pleases me to no end. I could do without Collins. She can be a hack. But I really like Olympia. Always have.

I spotted your comments over to Nikki's blog. Are you a glutton for punishment? I tried a long time ago to pound some sense into that head of hers and well, I gave up. But she is a hoot to read.

Keep up the good fight. I'll be back.

Lisa said...

As long as it isn't rape-rape

Sue said...

Hey MrMac, I remember you from my old blog! Thanks for commenting here and yes do come back!

The CDM said...

Yes MRMacrum, come back and come back often. As a precaution, you may need to by being exposed to the mormon cow for such a duration. I don't know how you do it...or Sue for that matter.

TomCat said...

I posted the list a couple weeks ago. The more it gets reposted, the better.