Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glenn Beck at it AGAIN!




OK, I'm confused. Wasn't it rethugs who say get your neighbors to help if you have no health insurance?? Why is it wrong to get involved in community service? This is really confusing me. Are you Beckwad afraid because it involves TV shows and Hollywood? You say you would rather it come from religious organizations. Well it does, but that doesn't mean its evil to come from other sources too. I thought rethugs message was to help those less fortunate, that we as a country have to give more of ourselves so government doesn't have to be so involved. Isn't that what volunteering is all about? Why are you so filled with rage and jealousy when Obama does something good for the country? Once again, Beck you are a fuckin moron and I'm speechless...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because Obama does it. Remember Bush the Senior and his "thousand points of lights" volunteering project? Where were the Becks etc. then with their protests?

Lisa said...

Maybe it's the way he uses the media. Almost like he controls it. Too close to the way "other" countries have used the media in history to control the message and some present day. If Obama wants people for "service" as he calls it he should do it through one of his telepormpters. I don't see the need to use the media. That borders little too close to "state run".
I know you can't see past the "good" in it to see where it could possibly lead to.
Call me paranoid but when we have a president and Hollywwod who support dictators like Chavez,Castro , Zeyla and Mao Tse Tung then yes it's a legitimate concern.
But I guess if you can't see past that then I can see how it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling.

TomCat said...

Sue, I only have one small point of disagreement. How can Beck be att it again, when he has never stopped?

Earth to Lisa. Only worms support Mao anymore.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

"Earth to Lisa. Only worms support Mao anymore."

Anita Dunn Does. I know I took it out of context.

So I guess the support for Chavez,Castro and Zeyala was accurate. Well thank you Tomcat for validating my point.

Sue said...

ok I'll be the first...lisa you are paranoid and so is your whole party...

The CDM said...

Sue, what do you expect? lisa is all about the becktard. Why debate with a tainted wall?

Sue said...

I know C, I have tried real hard today to be kinda nice and accomodating for our guests. BUT...

Hey you have been MIA, wuz up?? School??

susan said...

He needs a laugh track.

Lisa said...

I paranoid? who were the ones screaming about their civil right for the last 8 years?
You know the civil rights that Obama is still trampeling on.

Now answer this. How are you going to serve the president?

The CDM said...

"Hey you have been MIA, wuz up?? School??"

Yeah, school hit me hard last 2 weeks, still going. Also working on my term paper on the becktard's favorite Thomas Payne and how he originally wanted to redistribute wealth. Sucks to be a becktard fan right now.

Jerry Critter said...

Oh Lisa. There you go playing with us again.

Lisa said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EglMVfUB74&feature=related