Thursday, October 29, 2009

WAR....the human sacrifice


I can only speak from what my heart tells me. I hate these wars. I want President Obama to end these wars. These wars are never, ever going to end unless the president says they must. This is not conventional win or lose. There would have to be the kind of diplomacy that would change a mindset, I don't know if that's possible.

I don't have family members or friends fighting in these wars(thank God), but from the beginning, from the days of Cindy Sheehan camped out on Bushs ranch, I have been praying for an end to the senseless dying of our precious men and woman. Teenagers straight out of high school, My God, can you imagine?? When people criticized Cindy for protesting how could they! Did those who criticized have a child die in these senseless wars? Probably not. I have alot of respect and sympathy for Cindy and for all the families who have lost loved ones. I have huge respect for peaceful war protestors, we need more of it!

The time has come, in my humble opinion only, to end these wars.

4 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

I agree, we need to end these wars. We should have never been in Iraq in the first place. The Afghanistan war was unnecessary. The Taliban offered to give up Osama bin Laden and Bush refused.

While I am not in favor of a draft, these wars would be over if we had one.

Sue said...

Jerry the draft is what Frodo speaks about at Demwit. Read there then go to his blog, you will not come away without a tear stained face...

Sue said...

this is gonna be one of those days that I will cry whenever I click onto this blogpost...

Tao Dao Man said...

JC; I agree. That is why they have not gone to the draft. This nonsense about an all volunteer military as being the best there is. Is a complete scam. There are more private contractors in AF/PAK than there are military personnel. We are forming a mercenary military for NATO. Obama should follow Gorbachev, not LBJ.