Saturday, June 12, 2010

Of course Dick Cheney is Satan, I knew it all along!



This is an amazing video I stole from RZ at Reality Zone, it's just too good for him to keep it for himself! Please take the time to watch, it's a peek at Cheney and the right wingers of today, it also shows me what I believe to be a dimwitted GW Bush who was duped by the satanic Cheney and gang. Could it be? Bush was being taken for a ride, an 8 year ride by an evil empire! Hell NO, I'm not defending Bush and the part he took in the empire, But I believe he was Cheneys toy monkey in the decision making. It's pretty friggin scary but we must watch it so as to never let people like Cheney have power, EVER!! Our lives depend on it.

6 comments:

Tao Dao Man said...

I got it from here. This is part 4. of the interviews with Col. Wilkerson who I am a great fan of.

Some of the interviews might scare you all. So viewer beware. TRNN might also be too liberal for most of you. :-).

Tao Dao Man said...

http://therealnews.com/t2/latest-news

Here is the link.

Sue said...

I wonder if anyone will watch this, it's pretty damn good! If you want to know what the right wing nut jobs are capable of doing you should pay attention to this interview and the others too.

thnaks RZ...

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

PBS did a Frontline that exposed Cheney and the power he amassed as VEEP. Scared hell out of you.

This joker is a creepy dude.

Sue said...

It's much worse then creepy, Cheney is dangerous and evil. I believe he would even have you killed if you got in his way. Get it, HAVE you killed, he wouldn't dirty his hands by doing it himself....

Annette said...

I listened to all 4 parts it was reinforcement of what I have read in Jane Mayer's awesome book... "The Dark Side". However I have to disagree with the part that says Bush was more or less a puppet... He depended on the people around him and then as he always said.. He was the "decider" ... Of course most of the people around him were Cheneyites...lol So he was told what Cheney wanted him to hear and made his decisions based on that info... If there were things Cheney and his minions didn't want him to know.. he wasn't told. But, Bush still was the one who made the final decisions of torture and taking us to war in Iraq.

Yes, he was influenced by Cheney and his people, but he made the final decision... I don't believe he was quite the puppet people think he was. When he was given the truth finally, he started cutting off Cheney and his people and started listening and made his decisions based on that.. The problem was it took him 5 years to realize he was being misled.