Monday, September 14, 2009

Attention friends of 'Mr President...'

I have added a contributing author! His name is Charles and you know him here as Complaint Department Manager. Charles will add alot to my blog, he's a college student and loves a good political debate.

I have a busy life with my 2 yr old granddaughter Amelia here with me 4 days a week so Charles can help out by posting while I'm too busy to! So I hope you all welcome him in and visit him armed and ready to debate!

Thanks Charles!!

5 comments:

The CDM said...

PSST! Hey Sue! You forgot to tell them about my past experience with my own political blog.

Sue said...

well C that can be the subject of your first post! I need to go to bed! Good night!

ZIRGAR said...

Good idea, Sue. I guess I'm too selfish to have contributors, which is probably why my blog has suffered from lack of posts of late. Anyway, I love your blog and I look forward to reading your contributing bloggers.

Anonymous said...

Welcome CD!!! Brilliant choice Sue! :)

xoxoxoxo
Donna M

Sue said...

Zirgar I am so touched thanks a million!!!