Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where's everybody at??

I'm bored, so bored I cleaned my bathroom today! Even visited Elizabeths dog a few minutes ago cuz she's so bored her dog had to do todays post!! Well actually she is writing Obamas speech for Wednesday night so I guess shes been staying busy!

So lets see here, tomorrow we have the preview of the school "talk" on the White House website, Oh yea and its Labor Day. Tuesday we have the wingnuts out in full force trying to explain to their kids why they are home from school, also have a frank talk about their 'evil, Hitler-type President Obama' and why he's so different from past presidents and not worthy of their time.

Wednesday night is the SPEECH, the much anticipated SPEECH to Congress and the country. I sure as hell hope those naysayers will watch this time. I sure as hell hope Obama delivers a knockout, hit it outta the ballpark, goes for the touchdown, powerful SPEECH!! (sorry, I told ya I was bored) Can't hardly wait for Wednesday!

So, hope you all have a nice relaxing Labor day Monday!


7 comments:

Annette said...

You are going to be on your own for a day or so.. I have to go out of town again.. So, you hold down the fort...lol Keep the faith and stay positive.. We know the President is going to do the right thing.. That's what matters the most.

I don't claim to be as smart as he or have all the answers.. and will be waiting to hear his speech to see what he says.. but I am sure waiting so I can say... TOLD YOU SO....lol

Sue said...

I'll be here waiting for your return, I hope its before Wednesday, I'm serving popcorn for the big night! Of course I have faith and I'm always positive!

Those who do claim to be smarter than the president(isn't that hilarious!!) are in for a rude awakening!

Annette said...

Well I won't be home, but I will be on my laptop in a Motel... so will be standing by and tuned in.. trust me.. lol

Jerry Critter said...

I hope we all feel as good after Wednesday's speech as you do before it.

Papamoka said...

Have a great Labor Day Sue. Send something north to your little brother that will help him sleep. Maybe a Nixon speech would do it, or something from W telling me the childrens need to be learned and edumacated.

Hugs and XXOOS as you say.

B.J. said...

Well, I'm on dial-up and can't watch Obama's address to Congress online. And, I got rid of my crappy Charter cable connection, so I'll be reading the transcript as soon as it hits the Web. I just wonder how many on the right will even bother to hear him? I'm STILL reeling from the address to schol kids brouhaha. Have a good Labor Day, Sue, and throw a shrimp on the barbie for me. BJ

Anonymous said...

Godd Morning Sue Sue... I was on your blog last night... and right before I was going to leave you a message, I got a phone call... anyway.. so are you still bored? I hope not! I miss you and I hope you are enjoying your day so far!

I can't wait to read Obama's speech today!

xoxoxoxox
Donna Marie