Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Rule: float like Obama, sting like Ali

I just found this Maher piece at HuffPo, the guy is honest and too friggin funny! Love him!
Here's a snippet:

"I love Obamas civility in the face of such contumely, his desire to work with his enemies, it's positively Christ-like. In college he was probably the guy at the dorm parties who made sure the stoners shared the pot with the jocks. But we don't need that guy now, we need an asshole.



check out the whole thing, its short.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-maher/new-rule-float-like-obama_b_284151.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hilarious, Sue, and, as always with Maher, very much on point.

Sue said...

I keep going back to read it and I can hear his voice talking! I just love that guy!!

Darren Lenard Hutchinson said...

LOL: We need an asshole! Yes, although I never thought Clinton was an asshole, I liked her because she (and Bill) were not trying to be everyone's friends!

B.J. said...

Sue: Thanks so much for this link. I sent a copy of the article to everyone on my email list (well, most anyway) along with a link to your blog. BJ P.S. Any chance your song list has "Sunday Morning Coming Down"? :-)

Sue said...

Sunday Morning Coming for you BJ! I'm not a country music fan so chose this rendition by Crooked Fingers